At Kenai Keys Fishon Inn we want you to have the time of your life. The purpose of our house rules is to ensure that everyone receives the same level of consideration from each other to improve the vacation experience overall. We hope you understand the value of keeping the lodge and rental home grounds neat and the Kenai River clean. And please play safe. Your respect for life should extend beyond yourself to your family, friends and even the local wildlife.
- Noise should be kept down to a reasonable level after 10 P.M. until 8 A.M.
- Life Preservers or Personal Flotation Devices should be worn when near the river and/or on the river.
- Trash needs to be kept in appropriate areas and controlled. Trash should not be left out for wild animals to prey upon.
- Do not feed the wildlife.
- If you have a problem with anyone at the lodge, form a complaint with the lodge keeper and/or submit a complaint through the lodge’s email/website.
Thank you for being a patron of Kenai Keys Fishon Inn, LLC.